Possible Spam Complaints
Two step reading ... ughhh!
How to fix the issue. Minimise HTML
So to prevent Gmail from cutting off part of your email, all you need to do is make your HTML document as light as possible.
- Remove all comments from your HTML code. A comment like
<!-- News overview starts here --> is of course super handy for creating emails in HTML, but takes up unnecessary space in recipients' inboxes.
- The same goes for tabs, double spaces and white spaces in your HTML code. Eliminate them from your email document before deployment.
Mini Web Tool
Emails larger than 102kb
- Put a clearly visible link to the web version of your email in the top of your email document. Because you host this version yourself, Gmail has no influence on the way it's displayed.
- Include an opt-out link at the top of your emails. This way you'll minimise the chance that the recipient will report your message as spam when they're not able to find an unsubscribe link.
- Use a list unsubscribe header. This'll allow you to include an extra opt-out button at the top of your emails, reducing the number of spam complaints.